Logbook for Pilots

logitPPL is a pilot logbook for Android for logging pilot flying time. The EASA version is for European pilots and is Jar 1.080 compliant. These aviation apps will log, chart, backup, filter and summarise your flight time data. The apps will also get metar & taf information and give date warnings. The EASA version provides extra functionality. See screen shot pages.

Friday 30 September 2011

logitPPL Lite - 1.5 released today - Uses the Android Wheel by kankan

I liked the look and feel of the Android Wheel and thought it would work in my app. I've used it for the flight date, depart time and arrival time fields. If the feed back is good I might use it for other fields.

I changed the layout of the main page from tabs to a grid layout.

Added translation for Spanish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment